InCourt is a legal news app that selects relevant news from multiple sources and Judgments from different Courts of India. The app summarizes news and judgments in 60 words or less. All summarized stories contain headlines, a brief description along with its background and relevant images. Get updated with plethora of latest legal updates in a nutshell.
About the Internship
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
• Search for the latest legal News
• Summarize the News in 60 words along with a catchy Title & relevant image.
Number of Internship Positions
Who Can Apply?
• Degree(s): Applicants pursuing any degree but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
• Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
• Only applicants who are available for a minimum duration of 1 month can apply.
• Anyone with a strong hold on written English
Expected Date of Joining
Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 8000/-
* Please note that the Internship is not work from Home.
We can offer PPO to the candidates who match our criteria.
R-104, GK-1, New Delhi
You can mail your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org