Bonum Lex LLP, as the name signifies, stands for “Good Law”. We take it to mean a variety of attributes for our Delhi based, law firm including highly ethical practices, professional competence, legal expertise and advice in the client’s best interest.
We are a Boutique law firm based in South Delhi handling a wide range of matters with expertise in a diverse area of law.
Responsibilities expected from you during the internship period.
- Research work and drafting for ongoing matters.
- Assisting our associates and partners to court proceedings in various District courts, Tribunals and High Courts.
- Assist Associates and Partners at client meetings.
- Assist in filing of new matters.
- Submitting 3 – 4 write ups on legal issues or matters dealt with during the course of the internship.
Criteria for Candidature
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Candidates from 2nd year onwards in a 3year course and 3rd year onwards in a 5year course are eligible.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about imbibing knowledge from the varied experience that they would be exposed to.
- Sincere and Diligent, especially for assignment submission and deadlines.
- Professional and Punctual in their approach towards the office environment.
Stipend and Duration of Internship
- After assessing the performance of the Intern, She/He shall be entitled to a stipend of Rs. 4000/ to Rs. 8000/- based on their performance.
- The internship shall be for a period of 4 weeks.
- The work timing for the same is 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Saturday.
Procedure of Application
Send in a 200words write up on a legal issue or point, along with your updated Curriculum Vitae with a Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact us with any query you may have regarding the Internship.
Bonum Lex LLP, C-12, Chiragh Enclave,
Delhi – 110048.