Name, College, Year of Study, Email ID
Udayan Sanyal, Hidayatullah National Law University, 2nd year, email@example.com
Name of Organisation, Location, Team Strength
National Legal Services Authority
One has to send his CV along with a cover letter to Nalsa atleast 3 months before he wants to intern.
One should also call frequently at the Nalsa office to get details about application status.
The CV has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Duration of internship and timings
21 days. The timings are from 10 am to 5 pm (max).
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
We were taken into a conference hall and told what we will have to do. There was no work.
- Studied petitions and suggested solutions.
- Did research on various public welfare legislations.
- Worked under Hon’able District Judge, Patiala House Court.
- Visited family court and Mediation centre , Tis Hazari Court
- Observed proceedings in Juvenile Justice Board and Child Welfare Committee
Work environment and people
We had to do a lot of traveling.
The judges and officials we met were very helpful.
The co-interns were also very helpful.
It gave me a lot of experience which I could not have learnt in any other internship.
Traveling across Delhi in summer.
The experience of observing unique types of proceedings.