Your Name, College, Year of Study, Email ID
Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
Global Legal Associates, New Delhi, around 20-30 Associates
You have to send an email at email@example.com requesting them for internship attached with your CV.
Then they will send you and confirmation email. Once you get it you have to call Mr. Rajan Narain for an interview. He then asks you to choose a subject and ask you question accordingly.
Duration of internship and timings
I have interned for 20 days from 1st July – 22nd July, 2014.
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
We reached at 10 as we were told that he is very punctual. The office is well equipped. We were provided with stationery’s by the office only. Staff is very nice and polite.
On the first day we gave our photographs and Ids for Supreme Court and High court passes. There were around 20-25 interns from different places. We all were very anxious to meet Mr. Rajan Narain. He is very funny person and at the same time rude too. He asked us on what type of cases we wanted to work and we were allotted case files on that basis.
Its very necessary to carry pen and notepad to his office or there is a chance that you even get scolded if you caught using you phone.
1. We were asked to read the case files and attend the courts accordingly.
2. One day I was asked to make a list of dates of relevant case.
3. One day I was asked to find a case law supporting our case.
Work will not come to you directly you have to ask for it constantly.
Work environment and people
People are very good. interns comes from different places so you make a lot of friends.
Sir is very strict.
You even get coffee and popcorn to refresh yourself.
1. The office location is near CP.
2. Metro station is just at walking distance from the office
3. You meet a lot of people and get to interact with different people.
4. You have to attend different courts and if Sir is free you can also interact with him. He is a full of knowledge.
1. Dearth of work.
2. Sir can be strict at times.