Your Name, College, Year of Study, Email ID
Priyanka Jain, MATS Law School, MATS University, 7th Semester
Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
Chambers of Advocate Rajeev Churiwa, Calcutta High Court, Kolkata, West Bengal
Application Process with contact details
You just have to send your CV on [email protected]
Duration of internship and timings
6th June, 2016 – 6th July, 2016
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
Very hectic. Its really good to that students who really want to learn during internship at the very first day you will visit each and every court including State Consumer Forum.
Sir is having his two chambers one is in front of High Court and other one is in Lake Town near to the Metro Station.
Drafting, Visiting Court and attending proceedings.
Attending the Client Conferencing.
Work environment and people
Very much happening work environment and the people are very cooperative in each and every manner.
1. Sir is really very down to earth and he will let you every single doubts in very calm and composed way.
2. You will get the chance to see outstation matters also. As i have visited Karnataka High Court, Bangalore and Meghalaya High Court, Shillong.
3. All the expenses during the internship are beared by Sir.
4. Every Friday you will get the leave from the evening chamber.
5. During evening chamber you will have varieties of snacks to have with a hot coffee.
6. At the end of your tenure you will get stipend.
I did not come across with any bad things.
Yes, based on your work.
In our law profession we want a senior who will guide us and make us walk by holding our hand. Sir really does so.
Any Other Thing
During internship you will be meeting renowned persons and will get the chance to explore.
I had taken the stay at my local guardian’s place so did not need the accommodation otherwise alot of pg are available nearby.
After reading you will really say Oh My god because the office timing is from 10 am to 10 pm.
There is slight time gap between the office timing that is 10 am to 4 pm.
Court work and from 7 pm to 10 pm. Chamber work where you will learn actually.