Your Name, College, Year of Study, Email ID
Sidak Sandhu, UILS, Panjab University, Chandigarh
Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
Chambers of Advocate Harpreet SIngh Brar, Mohali
Application Process with contact details
Through personal Contacts.
Duration of internship and timings
1st July – 1st August, 2016
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
1. Briefed me about the criminal matters he dealt with.
2. Briefed about criminal law.
3. Informal and cordial interaction
4. The infrastructure of the Office is really good.
Work environment and people
The work atmosphere was really nice.
The Seniors around are very helpful and keen to help you gain more knowledge.
The research work is very interesting
Learned a lot.
No bad things.
1. Learned how to work for long hours without getting bored.
2. Improved researching skills.
3. Saw amazing arguments.
4. Hard work is the key to success
Any Other Thing
Criminal law is a great field to explore your interests at.
Stayed in PU hostel.
9 am – 2 pm High Court
5 pm – 8 pm Office