Your Name, College, Year of Study, Email ID
Palak Varma, Amity Law School – 2, Noida, 4th Year, email@example.com
Name of Organisation, Location, Team Strength
Ardhendumauli Kumar (AOR) Supreme Court of India, Delhi, Unity, Friendly
I just directly applied on the email id with my resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and I got the confirmation mail after few days.
Duration of internship and timings
The office hours were from 11:00 am to 6:30 pm. I started my internship from 5th may’14 to 31st may’14.
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
The office is situated in Lajpat Nagar, H block. The place was really cool, environment was very friendly.
My first day was also super amazing. I entered the office and few formalities of writing down the name and entries were done. After that, I was allotted a Desk, with a Desktop. It was itself amazing.
The office had a massive luxurious library with many books. I was really impressed by the people around, as my own lawyer was very young.
The main tasks were:
Since Sir, is a SC lawyer so the tasks were also as per required.
– Visited SC for a week and few days to NGT (National Green Tribunal)
– Learned to file SLP (Special Leave Petition)
– Learnt the basic things that happen in the SC
– Drafted various Documents
– Drafted Counter Affidavits
– Learnt the art of operating SSC Online.
Work environment and people
The environment was very friendly. Ardhendu Sir, Aviral Sir, Pankhuri Ma’am, Amit Sir all of them were very helpful and actually taught us things which will help us in the long run.
Litigation field is a tough job, but they made it easier and interesting for us.
Lunch breaks, free coffee, Pankhuri Ma’am :*, relaxed and homely environment.
Ardhendu sir’s question answers session. :p
– Litigation is not as easy as it appears.
– There is sure shot growth in litigation, unlike in corporate.
– Everyday you learn something.
– Experiment everything and you will get to know your choice of field sooner.