Morning Shift- 11 a.m to 3 p.m at Bhopal District Court and no evening shift.
You can mail at email@example.com call at 9303105435.
If you live in Bhopal, then you can go straight to your office with a copy of your CV.
His address is:
Flat no. T-10, Bhagwan enclave 2, Behind capital petrol pump, Bogdapul, Bhopal
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
My first day in an internship is very similar because this internship is for the rest of the day
They have 5 to 7 lawyers under them. I had to give a brief instruction to them about myself and answer them about a few generic question of law and future plannings of my career.
Work environment and people
The work environment is really favorable because half time is spent in court, you can end up seeing all strange strange people around you (Crooked Lawyers, Criminal Offenders, Angry Judge and Magistrate) which is quite fun.
1. The first thing to be done in the morning was to check the status of each case listed in the case diary in the subsequent courts.
2. Checked all the status of per day hearing and also the info. related to cases.
3. Few research topics are assigned related to the current cases which sir is dealing with.
4. Also get the guidance on call by making final cases report by a different lawyer who worked with Amjad sir.
5. The first day of my internship gets the chance toattend the hearings and procedural advances.
6. A proper well researched write up is to be submitted at the end of the internship on an assigned topic.
7. Following Vijay sir and his junior associates and observing them.
8. Always do the paperwork of Amjad sir related to cases.
9. Drafting was also a major part of the internship. I got to draft petitions, replies, rejoinders, opinions, arguments, etc.
No stipend. No tea or coffee.
Guidance is always provided at every step in the court with any team member of Amjad sir like Mukesh sir, Pramod sir always guided me in every step.
Hard work and Smart work goes a long way.
Very important to strike a balance between work and personal life, if you can’t do that, you can’t survive.
Disclaimer: Internship experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus official views on the internship.