Name of the Intern
Name of Organisation, Location city, Team Strength
Aaweg Charitable Trust, Delhi, Nearly 26
Application Process with contact details
Send your CV and college ID at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration of internship and timings
Depends on interns.
First impression, first day formalities, infrastructure
I was scared. I had no experience with kids. I had to teach them, help them pray and do extra curricular activities. It’s not very big building.
Main tasks include:
1. Research work
2. Field work
3. Survey of poor
4. Teaching poor children
Work environment and people
The working environment was less formal but supportive. The authorities were very responsible towards the interns.
All the interns were friendly and interactive.
1. Friendly working environment
2. Interactive interns to work with
3. Fun with children
4. Even we enjoyed the field work
5. Students can do internship from their home also.
6. Made bunch of new friends.
7. No burden of work
8. work was given according to strength of intern
1. Trainers are very lenient to interns.
2. Too much fun within interns.
1. Learn the basics of researching.
2. Best place for those who actually want to learn.
3. Improve research skills.
4. Got an opportunity to work at the ground level, interact with village folks, poor children and their living standard.
Any Other Thing
Ideal for 1st year students.
Commuted from home.
No strict timings.
I use to spend 5 to 6 hours there everyday. And at times of events the time may exceed to 8 hours.