Interns required for Litigation at Areness Attorneys, New Delhi.
What you can expect to learn?
- Basics of Litigation
- Drafting of pleadings, agreements, deeds, etc.
- Filing procedures
- Arguments and Court appearance
Who may apply?
- Students of LLB from 3 year/ 5 year Integrated LLB Courses or LLM students from IP University, National Law Universities and colleges/universities with equivalent repute.
- Candidates who can intern for a continuous period of 3- 6 months.
- Candidates with Excellent command over English, good drafting skills, as well as good research and analytical skills.
- Candidates who can work for long hours, interested in learning and pursuing a career in litigation shall be preferred.
What besides learning?
- Stipend 5k-10k per month depending upon performance.
- Work with us after completion of your internship.
How to apply?
Interested candidates may send their updated CVs to email@example.com with period for which they can intern in the subject.
Please also mention your residence or place of stay in Delhi in your CV or your applications.