Getting an early decision of your LLM application will give you a lot of time to prepare for scholarships, grants or loans. Don’t leave your LLM applications for the last minute. In the month of January as part of the International LLM Application Month 1st Round, the following law schools will be considering LLM applications on priority.
The prospective LLM Applicants will get the opportunity to communicate directly with the key decision makers from the participating law schools if you express interest before January 31st, 2018. For some of the law schools, the application fee has been waived as well.
You can visit their website for the details of the LLM programs they offer and the scholarships available.
Participating Law Schools Include:
- Wake Forest University School of Law – You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Penn State University – Dickinson Law – You can contact them at DickinsonLawLLM@psu.edu
- DePaul University College of Law – You can contact them at Gradlaw@depaul.edu
- Delaware Law School – You can contact them at DelawareLawGICLS@widener.edu
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law – You can contact them at email@example.com
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law – You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law – You can contact them at email@example.com
- Vermont Law School – You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brooklyn Law School – You can contact them at: email@example.com
Interested law students can also visit the social media handles of the respective law schools or of Law Pundits to learn about current LLM students and alumni from participating law school as well as about the International LLM application month.
To make use of priority application consideration, apply before January 31st 2018.