Infosys invites applications for the position of Associate/Senior Associate Legal Counsel.
- Assist in protecting the Company’s legal interests and maintaining its operations within the scope established by law.
- Analyzing legal issues and issues related to commercial risks, and presenting clear recommendations, and assuring legal compliance
- Undertaking drafting of commercial agreement’s like Master Service Agreements, Alliance Agreements, License Agreements and other agreements relevant to the business of an Information Technology service provider
- Reviewing proposals, assisting in preparing proposals and providing assistance in responding to tenders, RFP’s etc
- Participating in negotiations with customer and vendors and ensuring conformance with internal contracting requirements and risk mitigation requirements
- Undertaking legal advisory functions in relation to general corporate compliance.
- Tracking laws and regulations that are relevant to the Company’s business and policies. Providing legal advice to all levels of executive staff.
Technical and Professional Requirements
BA (LLB) or Masters in Law from a reputed law school with 0-5 years’ experience.
To view full details and apply online, click here.