About the Blog
The Indian Review of Corporate and Commercial Laws (IRCCL) is a blog that publishes articles on current issues relating to corporate law, arbitration, anti-trust, taxation, insolvency law, and international trade law. The aim of the blog is to create a writing community, consisting of students, research scholars and practitioners, so as to generate debate and discussion in the aforesaid areas.
Authors wishing to contribute their work to IRCCL should ensure that their submission conforms to the following guidelines:
- The article should address current issue(s) in any of the following areas:
- company law;
- arbitration law;
- competition law;
- insolvency law;
- international trade law; or
- law of taxation.
- The article should not exceed 1,500 words.
- Should the article use any material as a reference, an appropriate link should be provided therefor in the main text itself. Footnotes, which should follow a uniform mode of citation, could be used only if such form of referencing is not possible.
- The content should be original and unpublished.
IRCCL accepts submissions on a rolling basis. Submissions may be made via email to the IRCCL team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Clarifications, if any, may be sought from any of the following members of IRCCL:
- Deeksha Malik: +91 9399470463
- Geetanjali R Kamat: +91 9479982417
- Shashank Chaddha: +91 8109221060
- Ankit Gupta: +91 7683086030
Click here for official website.