Details of the INBA Academic tour to .SA
Purpose of the Tour
This tour has been planned to provide law students an overview of Legal Education & Practice in U.K. as well as to make them learn the Judicial and Parliamentary system of U.K.
Benefits to Law Students
Following are the benefits of this tour:
1. Opportunity to meet & interact British MPs at U.K. Parliament.
2. Opportunity to visit Law Schools of U.K.
3. Opportunity to learn U.K. Legal Education.
4. Interaction with the Faculty of U.K. Law Schools
5. Interaction with law Students of U.K.
6. Learn about pursuing higher legal education in U.K.
7. Lectures by various Law Schools
8. Certificate of completion
9. Learn about U.K. Bar Exam
10. Interaction with U.K. Law Firms & Lawyers
11. Learning opportunities about International Diplomacy
10th October, 2016
Interested students are required to send an email with the subject “Application for INBA Academic Tour to U.K.” on email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to be attached:
Scanned copy of the previous semesters/years results
Scanned copy of college Id Card
Manuj Bhardwaj, Research Associate, Indian National Bar Association
Archana Aggarwal, Manager, Indian National Bar Association
For further details, click HERE.