ILS Pune’s Legal Aid Center invites you for the Two Day International Conference on ‘Equitable Access to Justice: Legal Aid and Empowerment’.
Dates: 14th and 15th March 2015
Targeted audience: NGOs, Lawyers, Academicians
Themes of the Seminar
1. Access to Justice through legal Aid: Constitutional and Legal Framework.
2. Role of Bar and Bench in providing Legal Aid: Challenges and Workable Solutions
3. Legal Aid services in Law Schools and its Sustainability
4. Developing networking and alliance initiatives for social justice
5. Capacity Building, empowerment and Research
For Registration Contact Ms. Sonali Jadhav at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Paper Submission Contact Ms. Ujjwala Sakhalkar at email@example.com
Call for Papers
Research Papers are invited from Faculty on the topic: “Working of Legal Aid Centre in Law Colleges/Universities/etc”
Co- authorship is not allowed.
Full paper not exceeding 3,000 words be mailed on or before 20th February 2015 to Ms. Ujjwala Sakhalkar firstname.lastname@example.org
If your Paper is accepted, we will inform you by e-mail on or before 20th February 2015.
Even if your paper or presentation is not accepted, you may still attend the Conference.
Your Paper shall be submitted as follows:
Soft Copy to be mailed to Ms. Ujjwala Sakhalkar email@example.com
One hard copy on A4 paper along with the Registration Form MSWord (2000-2007).
Word Limit : up to 3000words
Font: Times New Roman; Text: Size – 12; Footnotes Size – 10.
Last date of Paper Submission: 20th February 2015
Notification of acceptance: 23rd February 2015
Last date of registration: 5th March 2015
Fees and Registration
Fees for the Conference: Rs. 2,000/-, by Demand Draft in favour “The Principal, ILS Law College, Pune”. (includes lunch, tea and reading material)
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT:
Dr Sita Bhatia: 09881159569
1. Ms. Ujjwala Sakhalkar : 09422516806
2. Mr. Santosh Jaybhay : 09422348250
3. Mr. K C Waghmare : 09226336695
4. Ms. Sonali Jadhav : 09011093230