‘Mission Sangharsh’ is a student based initiative comprising students from ILNU.
We are happy to announce that the ‘Mission Sangharsh’ as an organization is delighted to launch its first flagship ‘National Essay Writing Competition 2018’ in association with Centre for Social Justice.
The Competition aims to mobilize students from all over India to get acquainted with the mission and vision of the organization. This competition aims to intrigue the students in the country of the rampant issues prevailing in India and to gather their inputs in order to take a step in furtherance of curtailing its effect and determining the roadmap ahead to face the challenges.
We encourage students to be creative and suggestive in their approach so that the same can be adopted as a measure in improving the status quo wherever possible. We invite students from various institutes across the country to become part of Mission Sangharsh and become the torchbearer of the country.
- The plight of pavement dwellers: How to shelter the unsheltered – a critique of laws, policies and judicial response
- Organ Donation: A chance to live posthumously, legal issues involved
- Improper speed breakers: An impediment to safety through the lens of law
- Need for awareness on RTI and its enormous potential
- Shortage and Wastage at the same time: The Blood donation paradox, legal and ethical issues involved
Word Limit: 2000-3000 words
Registration Fee: Rs. 200
To Register, please click here.
Registration Deadline: September 30, 2018
Submission Deadline: October 5, 2018
- Harshit Singh Jadoun: +91-9106715298, email@example.com
- Amay Jain: +91-7104094937, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rohit Jain: +91-8871177637, email@example.com
Note: All the news and updates relating to competition will be communicated through the Mission Sangharsh Facebook page.
Click here for the brochure.