In conducting research, the area of investigation and the research questions determine the method that the researcher follows. The research method consists of how the researcher collects, analyzes, and interprets the data in the study.
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law (Affiliated to G.G.S.I.P University, Delhi) organizes “One Day Short Term Continued Education Programme” on “Analysís, Interpretation of the Data and Challenges faced by the Researchers” on 5th October, 2018.(Friday)
Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law (16 X, Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi – 110092)
Objectives and Topics to be covered
- Introduction to research Concepts, Process and Types
- Research Problem and Hypothesis Formation
- Explanation of various methods of Hypothesis Testing
- Parametric and Non-Parametric Tests
- Hands-on Experience using SPSS
Participant should register themselves by sending duly filled registration fee Rs. 500 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and by post to Ideal Institute of Management and Technology & School of Law, 16 X, Karkardooma Institutional Area, Delhi- 110092 before 25th September, 2018.
- Interested candidates may apply in the registration form (click here).
For any doubts or clarifications, please contact:
- Mr. Jasdeep Ahuja (+919555694998)
- Mr. Sumit Kr. Debnath (+919899520979)
- Mr. Prashant Sharma (+919711378134)
- Ms. Prachi Sharma (+919643547427)
- Ms. Kiran Mishra (+919910419958)
- Ms. Yashashvi (+919599836996)