Name of Post
Consultant (Legal and Compliance)
LLB from recognized and reputed institute with at least 8 years of experience or LLM from recognized and reputed institute with at least 6 years of experience in contracts, projects/Programme management, funding/research organizations.
Retired Government employee with LLB from recognized and reputed institute drawing pay in the Pay Band Rs.9300- 3480 +GP of Rs.5400(Pre-revised) and above at the time of retirement with at least 10 years experience in legal matter.
Work experience preferably in government institutions
Upto 70 years
Nature of Duties
A. Legal risk
- Provide necessary legal support for any contractual arrangements to be put in place at ITRC
- Provide legal guidance for program components
- Drafts, reviews and provide legal advice on tender documents
- To manage the legal due diligence process and reviews the diligence reports
B. Process development
- To reviews, drafts and opines on contracts/ agreements/ MOUs and internal SOPs and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
C. Documentation and compliance
- To monitor compliance with statutory and organisational obligations and advises accordingly
Max. Rs.60,000/- depending upon experience and knowledge.
Syllabus for Written Examination
Degree level related to project work, if written Test conducted
Place of Work
Date & Time of Written Test/ Interview
23th February, 2018 strictly between 09:00 A.M to 10:00 A.M
Reception hall, Indian Council of Medical Research,
Ansari Nagar New Delhi-110 029
For official notification, click here.
This post was first published on: February 12, 2018