WOW! ICFAI Law School shared this on their Facebook page.
We <3 ICFAI
ICFAI Law School Dehradun Will be Welcoming its Batch of 2019 for the Academic Year 2014-2015! We wish the all the luck for their new life, new start.
Here is a list for To Do’s and Not to Do’s in ICFAI Law School, Dehradun
1) Prepare for your new independence: It’s time to celebrate your Freedom but don’t take it for granted because “With Great power comes Great responsibility”. Don’t take your freedom for granted
2) Food, Food and lots of food: This is the time to experiment different tastes. “There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
3) Make Friends: Make friends and get close to them and give them a HUG whenever they need.
4) Read, Read and Read: Don’t just stick to your course books, read novels, competitive books, biographies etc because “There is no friend as loyal as a book.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
5) Light, Camera, and Action: College is not just about degree. You must also take part into extracurricular activities. Some say “Girls love Musicians more than Geeks” I hope, this will help to motivate you.
6) Fall in Love: Though it’s not a must but as they say ““Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ~Lao Tzu
7) Make and understand your budget: Don’t overspend, make budget every month and spend accordingly. ILSD gives you lots of option to fit all bills.
8) Don’t be too judgmental: “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ~Mother Teresa .
9) Get out of your comfort zone: Try to explore new horizons.
10) Dream a lot: Because “Dreams Come True”
What Not to Do:
1) Don’t do DRUGS: Always remember, you have a family.
2) Don’t involve in Ragging: You may land up into Jail and believe me, it’s not a good place to be at.
3) Don’t be afraid to say NO: Saying NO is the most difficult thing for some people but you need to learn it if it’s harming someone.
4) Don’t disrespect your faculty: They know everything better than you.
5) Don’t USE people: There are lots to things, you can USE them better.
6) Don’t hesitate to try new things: Don’t waste time repeating things. You can repeat them after your college life.
7) Don’t miss to visit Mussorie: Believe me, it’s an awesome place!