The IBM Legal department and other internal business leaders rely on sound fact-based information to make decisions pertaining to crimes and other illegal activities affecting IBM, joint investigations with external investigative bodies, and other contentious matters.
Investigations professionals are trained in the rules of evidence, investigative techniques, and relevant laws to perform as ‘fact finder’ and investigations liaison for IBM.
Who you are
You would be part of the Legal Advise on Legal matters. You would Responsible for advising and assisting at the corporate, division or business unit level and act advice on legal matters.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in providing accurate and effective legal advice.
- Experience in adding value to an organization through the development of comprehensive.
- Proven Drafting skills to draft contract documents that mitigate risk and penalties.
- Relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with external stakeholders such as customers, vendors, regulators, etc.
- Knowledge of law
- Knowledge of, and experience with, laws dealing with government and/or commercial.
- Ability to provide independent advice to senior level management on complex matters.
- Experience in managing and conducting a variety of troubled/ litigation matters.
- Ability to delicately solve sensitive matters.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience working with IT firms.
- Worked in Law firms.
- Worked on Sales deals.
For full details about the position and online application link, click here.