The Indian Academy of Law and Management‘s Certificate Course in Human Rights and Duties will be tutored by Hon’ble Justice Rajesh Tandon.
Objectives of Course:
This course helps you in knowing ways and means to protect your legal Human Rights against unjustified actions by any-
a. Government Agency,
d. Private Citizens / Companies,
e. or even the Court Actions.
Important Information about this ONLINE Course:
1. Duration of Course: 1-Month
2. Course Fees: INR 3500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Demand Draft, Cheque, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
3. Online Evaluation Method: Based on “Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)” and an “Assignment Submission” of 500 words.
4. Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
5. Detailed Structure of Course: Click HERE to Download
7. Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click HERE to Download
8. Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.
Please do mention Lawctopus if and when you do the course.