Objectives of this Certification:
Indian Law Firms are best place in the world to be trained and equipped for being among the best legal practitioners in the world. The kind of exposure they can give to young lawyers and law students in a short span of time is unmatched in the worldwide legal practice.
Increase your opportunities for being hired as Intern / lawyer at some of the best Indian Law Firms. This course enables you to showcase practical aspects of law to your potential employer.
With high credibility among Law Firms and In-house Legal Departments, this course enables you to increase your opportunities among the potential hirers.
IALM recommendation Letter to Law Firms: IALM will issue special recommendation letter to candidates scoring 80 Percent and above for Law Firms / In-House Legal Departments.
Sample Recommendation Letter: Click here to download
Partner Law Firms: Click here to download
IALM feedback on areas of improvements: IALM will also provide each individual with Assessment on the areas of improvement and strategy to Overcome any weaknesses.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES : Each Quarter, IALM will also provide Internships to the two toppers among it’s affiliate Law Firm Network.
Course Coverage: Includes tests in Analytical, Logical & Legal reasoning | English Test || Corporate Law | Intellectual Property Laws | Computer & IT Skills| Legal Drafting Skills| Interview & Personality Test.
Note: The Certification will not provide you with any course material, but will test your understanding of concepts.
Important Information about this ONLINE Course
1. Maximum Duration to complete the Course: 1 Month
2. Course Fees: Rs. 2,500/- (Payment through Credit & Debit Cards, Cheque, Demand Draft, Cash, Wire Transfer – NEFT)
3. Online Evaluation Method: Based on Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) and an Assignment Submission of 500 words.
4. The score of the online examination will be taken as final result and Grade will be assigned as per the following scheme: Grade A – 80-100, Grade B – 65-79, Grade C – 50-64, Reattempt – Below 50
5. Next Batch: Each IALM course starts every Saturday. Students can register online for the course any time. Upon payment of fees and registration, the present Course will start on the forthcoming Saturday.
6. Sample Certificate to be awarded: Click to Download
7. Course Material: An IALM copyrighted e-compendium of all the modules will be given FREE upon successful completion of the course.
Please do mention Lawctopus if and when you do the course.