About the Essay Competition
The Debating and Literary Society of Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla (HPNLU) is pleased to announce its First National HPNLU Essay Writing Competition. HPNLU shall be obliged by the participation of each and every individual. We invite everyone with innovative ideas to participate in this event.
First National Essay Competition, 2018 being organized by HPNLU, is an attempt to provide a platform to all the students throughout the nation to exchange ideas, provide unconventional arguments, inspire change and grow together.
The theme of the competition is Privacy in the Socio-legal and Cultural Milieu.
Further sub-theme may be crafted by participants.
- The competition is open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in any
discipline in a recognized University/ College/ Institute in India.
- Only one submission per author shall be entertained.
- Co-authorship is not permitted.
- All participant are requested to fill the registration form by clicking here.
1. ₹2500 + certificate of merit.
2. ₹2000 + certificate of merit.
3. ₹1000 + certificate of merit.
4. All other participants will get an e-certificate of participation.
5. Top 10 entries will be published on our webpage.
How to Submit
The interested candidate may send their essay through email at email@example.com by September 8.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also reach us by phone :
- Convener: Priya Sharma +91 8219819141, email@example.com
- Co-convenor: Yugank Goyal +91 7837971999, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Shubham Mathur +91 8560981742, email@example.com
- Technical – Member: Subham Saurabh +91 7275762661, firstname.lastname@example.org
For official notification, click here.
This post was first published on:
24 Jun 2018