Are you a law student who loves to write? Then this is your chance to b’law’g your way ahead and win exciting prizes!
GyanCentral presents Blawger, a unique law blogging competition, organized in order to involve law students who write their own blogs, and to encourage them to share quality blog content about law on our website so that they can compete with other writers/bloggers.
There are three topics, and only one entry is allowed by one person per topic. The contest is ‘Crowdsourced’, which means the blog which is well written and well marketed wins.
So, what are you waiting for? Put your thinking cap on and start writing. Read further to know the how, what and when of the competition.
1. This competition is open for 3 yr or 5 yr LLB students only.
2. All photos must be the original work of the entrants and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
If the blog contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, then Entrant is responsible.
3. The blog should be accompanied by images and at least 500 words of text. Blogs accompanied by images would get Brownie points
4. This is a crowdsourced blogging event that means that there are no judges. Your readers are your judges. The views of every blog can be publicly seen. The blog with the highest view wins.
5. You can choose any of the following topics: “My law school”, “Life as a law student”, “My preparation for CLAT”. You can blog on either or all of these topics
6. Every individual is entitled to submit one blog per category. The same person may submit separate blogs for other categories.
7. The competition starts from today. The last day for submission is October 25, 2012. Results will be declared on November 1, 2012.
9. Once Submitted the blogs/content are the property of the Organizers.
10. Each blog should have a good title which gives the gist of the blog – The student must mention his name, institute at the end of the blog (for us to identify)
11. It must not have previously been submitted in any competition and/or won an award or prize of any kind. The content of the blog that has been published in any Newspaper or Magazines (Online or Offline) are not allowed.
12. For submitting his entry the student must register on the forums and create a new thread in the “Life in a law school” area. Please click for the link of the tutorial (you need to register to download the same)
13. It must not be or include content which is derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libelous or contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, indecent, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person, or otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the Contest.
14. We do not accept blogs submitted through the mail. You need to register on the forum.
15. GyanCentral reserves the right to remove the blog from the Forums and subsequently remove from the competition. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Organizers will be final.
16. Blogs must be written by the person individually and no co-authorship is allowed.
17. Plagiarism would lead to immediate disqualification.
18. Dell did not pay us for the image above and has no affiliation with the contest. The image is used for mere representation.
First Prize- INR 8000
Second Prize- INR 5000
Third Prize- INR 2000
Certificates will be provided to the top ten contestants.