Gwalior Youth Parliament is going to be organized for the first time on 6th to 8th April.
Our mission is to bring out the inner talent of expression of the young generation in which such platforms like youth parliament plays a great role. Youth Parliament is not for profit, it is non-political, support and learning organizations, committed to develop the uninhibited expression of young people with the aim of sustaining a platform that enables young people and expressive agents of change.
Youth parliament is a good opportunity to practice your project management skills. It’s a platform offered to youngsters where they are given a mock parliament set up and exposure to the parliamentary type debate. It is significant due to following reasons-
- It acquaints the youth with the India’s parliament rules and regulations.
- Introduces them to the national issues.
- It is a platform to discuss the national issues on a larger scale in a proper form and in front of the experienced moderators.
- Like minds on the like platform. It brings the like minded youngsters on the same platform and offers a chance for the creation of a community to discuss and come up with the possible solutions.
There would be Cash Prices worth Rs.15,000/- and much more.
The registrations are currently open so get yourself register as soon as possible.
Click here for registration.
- Harendra Singh Tomar: +91-8770302138
- Vaishnavi Parashar: +91-7000035196
- Email: email@example.com