Dates of the Workshop
23rd – 24th September, 2017
21st September, 2017
Applied Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics for Legal Studies
Session I, 23 September (1.5 hours)
Types of Data and Scale of Measure
Session II, 23 September (1.5 Hours)
Questionnaire Preparation and Introduction of IBM SPSSStatistics
Session III, 23 September (1.5 Hours)
Frequency Distribution and Charts
Session IV, 23 September (1.5 Hours)
Session V, 24 September (1.5 hours)
Cross Tabulation with Chi-sqaure Test
Session VI, 24 September (1.5 hours)
Multiple Response Analysis
Session VII, 24 September (1.5 hours)
Session VIII, 24 September (1.5 hours)
– Case Analysis
– Computer based use of IBM SPSS tools
– Reading/ reference material would be provided after the registration.
– Computers in GNLU are equipped with SPSStools.
Who can Participate
– Legal personnel/ Legal Advisors
– Industry/ Trade Association Members
– Students (pursuing full time undergraduate/ postgraduate programmes in Law, Economics, Statistics, Management & Science)
Note: Registration is on first come first served basis.
Bedanta Chakraborty at +91 9727961507
For further details, click HERE.