Gujarat National Law University (gnlu.ac.in) takes immense pleasure in informing you about its GNLU Intensive Training Program on International Ship and Port facility security (ISPS) Code 25 September to 27 September, 2015.
This Program aims to provide comprehensive knowledge of the Code to the port, company and ship security officers assigned with specific responsibilities under the ISPS Code. By the end of this course the participants will learn to:
· Organize and undertake ship security assessments, implementing the findings into the ship security plan
· Enhance security awareness and vigilance while ensuring security communication and co-operation between the ship’s crew, company personnel and contracting governments.
· Assess security drills, exercises and the roles of the crew.
· Co-ordinate and ensure the security of cargo handling operations.
· Undertake internal audits and reviewing security activities
Duration of the Training Program: Three Days; Friday, 25 – Sunday, 27 September, 2015.
Faculty will consist of well-experienced resource persons from national and international maritime agencies directly dealing with ISPS theory and operational issues.
The training program fee is INR 8,000 including registration, training, reference material, boarding, lodging, cultural/sight-seeing visits, etc.
The University has state-of-art campus with all modern amenities and vibrant learning ambience.
Please find attached a brochure to this opportunity HERE.