5th – 6th August, 2016
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Gujarat National Law University & TERI University
Nuclear Law Association
1. To comprehend causes of nuclear accident from a technical and regulatory perspective through nuclear accidents at Three Mile Island, Chernobyl, Fukushima, and incidents in India
2. Understand the international law relating to nuclear liability, insurance and compensation and the changes that are been sought as part of modernisation
3. Learn the legal and policy framework on nuclear liability and compensation in India
4. Know how insurance mechanisms are formulated, evolved and practised
5. Hear the voices of stake-holders consisting of operator, suppliers, vendors and civil society
Nuclear industry, suppliers and vendors; energy consultants and researchers; lawyers; media; civil society; insurance and re-insurance company.
Ms. Harsha Rajwanshi, Assistant Professor, Gujarat National Law University
Workshop Director: M P Ram Mohan, Ph.D, Associate Professor, TERI University & President, Nuclear Law Association
For further details, click HERE.