GNLU Centre for Private International Law (GCPrIL) in collaboration with GNLU-Microsoft Chair on IPR Laws and Policy & GNLU-GUJCOST Research Centre for Excellence in IPR Laws, Policy and Practises is organizing a Symposium on Convergence of Private International Law in IPR and Cyber Law on April 01, 2018.
Cyberspace, IPR and Private International Law are inherently international, but it is the exponential increase in conflicts involving trans-border elements, in a world characterized by global trade and borderless communication structures, that has, in modern times drawn the disciplines of Cyber Laws and IPR close to the Private International Law.
The objective of this symposium is to focus on Indian laws with appraisal of legal developments in corresponding jurisdictions for Private International Law in Cyberspace and Private International Law in IP Regime.
- Student Participantss: ₹500/-
- Academicians/ Research Scholars: ₹1000/-
- Industry Protessionals/ Consultants/ Practitioners: ₹1200/-
How to Apply
Click here to register online.
Last date to apply: March 27, 2018
- Soaham Bajpai (Convener), Assistant Professor Law,email@example.com 8128650845
- Pratikalpa Sharma, Teaching and Research Associate, firstname.lastname@example.org 7567950227
- Hetvi Trivedi, Research Associate, GNLU-GUJCOST Centre of Excellence on IPR Laws, Policies and Practice email@example.com 8128650886
- Vaishali Singh, Research Associate, GNLU-Microsoft Chair on IPR Laws and Policy Research firstname.lastname@example.org 8128650838
For full details, view the brochure given here.
This post was first published on:
14 Mar 2018