Gujarat National Law University launches its biannual registrations for its popular diploma programmes.
This time around, the university has launched 3 online diploma programmes in:
1) Intellectual Property,
2) Internet Law [Cyber Law] and
3) Entrepreneurship Management & Corporate Laws.
The registrations have already begun for the next round of admissions. Courses will begin in the month of July with the first online lectures taking place in the month of August for all courses.
Limited Seats – Last Date of Registration is July 28th.
1. For Diploma programme in Intellectual Property – Law & Management please click here.
2. For Diploma programme in Internet Law & Policy, please click here.
3. For Diploma programme in Advanced Entrepreneurship Management and Corporate Laws, please click here.
How are we different from others? – People behind the programmes
The practical knowledge that you will be getting is far more than what you get in your day-to-day classroom teaching.
All the three programmes that GNLU brings to you are unique and will stand out from the rest in terms of content, which is prepared by learned academicians and practicing lawyers who have work experience of more than 40 years.
Payment of fee will confirm your place in the diploma programme.
The following documents have to be uploaded on the online registration form while registering for the programme – [if you do not have any of these documents, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org]
- 10th Class Pass certificate [Self attested photocopy],
- 12th Class Marksheet [Self attested photocopy],
- Scanned Copy of your signature
- Scanned ID Proof [Self attested photocopy]
- Scanned Copy of your Passport Size photograph
- Undergraduate certificate [if applicable] [Self attested photocopy]
- Post graduate certificate [if applicable] [Self attested photocopy]
Advantages of our Diploma Programmes
- Online lectures that are recorded for future access to all enrolled students
- Hours of Pre recorded lectures available for access
- Course developed by learned academicians and practicing lawyers
- Study at your own pace
- Audio Video Presentations along with Electronic material, which can be printed for references
- Focus on real life case study examples
- Paid internship opportunities to deserving candidates by technology partner – Enhelion and non paid internship opportunities by firms collaborated with Enhelion
- Continuous access to mentors and career counseling advice
- Only one day on campus visit for physical interaction with GNLU faculty next year, either in May, June or July. Only on a weekend. Numerous options will be provided to the students to choose from.
- Get a chance to meet and interact with the experts and network among lawyers at GNLU campus during one day interactive session
- On campus boarding and lodging facility will be provided to all students
- University Identity cards will be provided to all registered diploma students
- Learn everything on the go – online
- Practical oriented evaluation – 2 MCQ tests and a few short assignments
- Animated presentations on important topics
- Response time to queries – Less than 12 hours
This programme is for value addition and skill set enhancement for:
- Law students
- Management students and managers
- Computer Engineers
- Fashion Designers
- Advertising Professionals
Testimonials from our students
Gobind Abhijith – Student of the Diploma Programme, Batch July 2016 – 2017
The diploma course for Diploma in Intellectual property – Law and management was extremely helpful for me in inculcating an interest in the business aspects of law. The multifaceted approach especially the concepts of management and its correlation with IP Laws such as franchising and brand management make it a lucrative course for anyone who wishes to build up their knowledge in these areas. This course is I feel, very helpful for all MBA aspirants and law practitioners.
Aayushi Singh, Student of the Diploma Programme, Batch July 2016 – 2017
It would not be wrong to say that this diploma course has every topic covered, which is dealt with in 5 years of law course. It’s a brilliant course to give you an idea and knowledge about most of the aspects of law. The study material that was provided was very well compiled and presented. The videos in the course were interactive and it was very easy to understand. “I have done 4 diplomas including the one from GNLU. By far this course has been the best laid out and oriented. Easily understandable notes and friendly lectures made the course really interesting.”
Shivani Dushyanth, Student of the Diploma Programme, Batch July 2016 – 2017
The course on Intellectual Property and Management has exceptional content and an excellent instructor. The real life examples and case laws make the concepts more relatable and easier to grasp. The self- paced structure of the course is definitely a plus!
Saksham Bharadwaj, Student of the Diploma Programme, Batch July 2016 – July 2017
The course was really quite convenient and worthy. It had enlightened the dark areas of my mind in terms of the subject. All the assistance rendered by the GNLU team was very helpful. The content of the course was very well uploaded on the online platform.
Sakshi Mehra, Student of the Diploma Programme, Batch July 2016 – 2017
The diploma was well balanced with theory and practical knowledge. Each module gave me a new perspective towards Intellectual Property Law and helped me understand IP as a whole. Fortunately, being a first year student the nature of the course was so simple that i could easily follow through. The faculty has been extremely kind to entertain all our doubts and engage in detailed conversations to ensure we get the concept right. The interaction with the faculty on the campus vist completely changed the way i viewed IP, it provided me a perfect insight to IP in the real world and the situations dealt in the actual world. I would like to extend my thanks to the technology team ‘Enhelion’ for providing a platform wherein we could ask doubts and interact with the teachers while the lecture was on. Further all technical glitches were assisted within no time. The diploma has been of great value to me.
Trisha Sharma, Student of the Diploma Programme
The diploma course on Cyber Law was extremely helpful on a very real basis. The online notes were not only exhaustive and meticulous but very well informed too. The online classes taken by professors were very succinct, practical and they were always ready to take queries. It has opened up my avenues by ten times.
INR 17750/- per diploma program.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch at email@example.com or call us at +919990775833