GNLU Legal Incubation Council in association with Student Startups & Innovation Policy, Government of Gujarat is organising the National Film Making Competition on Entrepreneurship & Startups – 2018.
Documentary, fiction films, advertisement / Campaign on Entrepreneurship/Social Entrepreneurship/Woman Entrepreneurship, Startups and related sub-themes are
invited from individuals/institutions/organizations. (No Animated Film are allowed)
- Any person/organization/institutions etc. from India, foreign countries can participate in the competition.
- Film must focus on entrepreneurship/Startups related issues/aspects.
- Film must not be duration of more than 5 minutes.
- Film should carry originality i.e. contain on ground work. It should not be compilation of different clips from YouTube or any other sources.
- Film could be in any language. It must have English sub-title.
- Film should have not been submitted to anywhere.
- There should not be any copyright violation. Proper references to be cited at proper places.
- Film to be uploaded on YouTube with proper title and description of the film. Film must not be uploaded anywhere i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. or communicated to anybody until result is announced. Violation of this guideline will lead to disqualification of entry.
- YouTube link is more convenient than DVD/CD submission as it can be shared easily with judges/panelists across the country.
Judging the Entries
- Entries will be judged by panel of judges from Filmmaking, Entrepreneurship, and Startups Background.
- Marking Pattern: -Entrepreneurship, Startups related aspects 60
- Marks, Filmmaking Skill 40 Marks. These marks can be divided in further small part as per judges’ convenience.
Certificates, Cash prizes & Mementos will be given to best three entries.
- First Rank Rs. 10,000
- Second Rank Rs. 7,500
- Third Rank Rs. 5,000.
In case of tie, entry will be sent to experts for further evaluation.
All entries will be given certificate of participation for submission.
How to submit
Download the registration form given here.
Send soft copy of registration form in PDF to email@example.com along with YouTube link of the film.
- Film to be submitted by November 20, 2018
- Results will be declared in December 2018
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Yajuvendra Chauhan, GLIC Manager: 88668 36952
- Dr. Kalpeshkumar L Gupta (Faculty Coordinator): 99248 97691
For official notification, click here.