GNLU is looking for a Co-ordinator for Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas Chair on Everyday Ethics in the Legal Profession.
- A distinguished scholar, researcher or practitioner having more than 5 years of relevant experience, preferably having doctorate in the same or connected subject, who in the view of the Selection Committee has made significant contribution to knowledge of Ethics in the Legal Profession or who could realize the aim and objectives of the Chair;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in Ethics in the Legal Profession field;
- Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research; and
- Fluency in English language
- Experience in working with international Ethics in Legal Profession policy, research and/ or advocacy agencies, law firms, corporate house, relevant governmental agencies/departments;
- International exposure and outlook to Ethics in the Legal Profession;
- Experience of research projects in the field of ethics in the legal profession and /or Research contribution in relevant area
- Duly filled in application form with the relevant supporting documents shall be sent to “The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba-Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382426, India”.
- Application fees: ₹ 500 for candidates from unreserved category and ₹ 300 for candidates from Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories. Fees shall be paid either in cash at the University or through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Gujarat National Law University payable at Ahmedabad. No other mode of fees payment shall be accepted. Application form without the requisite application fees shall be summarily rejected. The candidates from reserved categories must attach self attested copy of certificate of category in support of their claim.
- Last date for receipt of full and complete application: 25th June, 2018. (Application received on or before 25th June, 2018. (5 PM) shall only be considered).
Phone No. : +91-79-23276611/23276612
For official notification, click here.