Justice V.R.Krishna Iyer Chair on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) of Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram is organizing the 7th All India ADR Competition for the (Kerala State Legal Services Authority) KELSA Ever Rolling Trophy.
15th and 16th December 2017
Government Law College, Barton Hill, Vanchiyoor (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695037.
PARTICIPATION AND ELIGIBILITY
- The competition will be open to all the Law colleges, Law Schools and Law Departments recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The participation is limited to under graduate students in law both in the 5-year and 3-year schemes undergoing regular courses.
- A college/department can send a team comprising three students, who has to deal with the role of the Claimant, the Respondent and the Rapporteur.
- Interested teams are instructed to provisionally register on or before 27th November 2017 by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The traveling expense shall be borne by the respective teams.The organisers will provide food and separate accommodation for female students and male students free of cost on 15th and 16th December 2017.
- Best Team
- Second Best Team
- Best Male/Female Counsellor
- Best Male/Female Rapporteur
- Best Script Format
- Second Best Script Format
- Provisional Registration: On or Before 27th November 2017
- Travel Plan: 12th December 2017
- Desk Registration, Script Submission, Inaugural Ceremony, Briefing, Drawing of Lots and Preliminary Rounds: 15th December 2017
- Semi Finals, Finals and Valedictory Session: 16th December 2017
Nand Kishor Varma (Student Coordinator) : +91 85479 62981
Darsana Menon (Student Coordinator) : +91 90481 10334
The invitation, proforma (registration form), problem, and rules and regulations of the competition are enclosed herewith.
This post was first published on: November 9, 2017