CDC under the Campus Debate Society of Government Law college, Thrissur is organizing a training program on trial advocacy for the law students across the country on 9th and 10th of March 2018.
The training programme is restricted to a maximum of 5 students and a Faculty member from each college.
Students who are interested can send your confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 1st of March 2018.
The hard copy of the letter counter signed by the Principal concerned is to be sent by post.
Each student attendee has to attach a DD of Rs. 300/- as entry fee in favour of The Coordinator, Campus Debate Club, Govt.Law College, Thrissur.
- Students will be awarded with a certificate at the end of the training programme.
- The students are not permitted to leave the training hall before the completion of the session unless sanctioned by the Coordinator.
- The attendees are expected to carry with them the Major Acts and Rules.
- Accommodation will be provided for the faculties alone and not for the students attending the training.
- The session will start at 9.00 AM sharp.
Srilaxmi Nair: 7907783526
Rajiv K: 7012097730
Sreejith T: 9496951729
Send your queries to email@example.com.