The second edition of Ghaziabad Diplomacy Summit will be simulating five committees, with new and interesting agendas to be discussed:
- Interim Government of India, 1947: Formulating Independent India’s immediate priorities.
- Lok Sabha: Women Reservation Bill
- United Nations Human Rights Council: Understanding the Limits of Humanitarian Intervention
- United Nations Security Council: Creation of a subsidiary organ under the jurisdiction of UNSC to combat piracy in the Horn of Africa
- White House Situation Room: Classified
Date: 13th-14th October, 2018
Delegate application link: Click here
Delegate fee: ₹1000.
For details email at firstname.lastname@example.org