Call for Interns for FIRE NGO
FIRE is an NGO which aims at providing legal and cyber awareness among all sections of the society, particularly children through its various programs. The NGO is inviting applications for internship from students enrolled in a recognised law school. FIRE needs enthusiastic law students to have a dynamic experience where you not only get to learn but also to apply your learning side by side.
Primary responsibilities of the intern shall involve:
- Legal research and collate the data on legal issues
- Assist in managing workshops and seminars
- Interact with various institutions and legal institutions
- Volunteer for spreading cyber awareness and cyber safety in schools
- Assist with writing about the events and workshop held
The duration for the internship will be for 6 months starting 15th of May and will be on a regular basis (In office/On-field)
The internship is unpaid one. But the candidates will be provided a certificate after the completion of the internship.
The applicants are required to send in their CV along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are required to apply 2 weeks prior to the proposed date. In case of any further queries please write to us on the mail provided above.
For official website, click here.