About FICM and MCN – The Mediation and Conciliation Network
A new startup organization in the making, FICM-MCN is founded with a vision to be a global organization dedicated to advancing Creative Dispute Resolution through research, innovation and delivering its benefits in many forms to legal communities, law students, businesses, professionals, governments & communities around the world.
MCN- The Mediation and Conciliation Network, is the conflict management and resolution arm of FICM – started with a vision to build world’s largest cooperative – An ecosystem of dispute management that strengthens and supports ‘The Rule of Law’ through integrated inclusive innovation. We call it the World’s Forum of Mediative Justice.
About the Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working towards the overall business development ideas and opportunities of this new startup in dispute resolution services
- Helping with research related to new developments and creating the newsletter
- Helping in the development of new corporate clients, panel members, corporate members, channel partner development, etc.
- Lead generation and identify the potential prospects for business development by way of initiating the telephonic conversations, sending out emails, etc.
# of Internships available: 10
Who can apply:
Only Law Students can apply who:
- are available for full-time or work from office or home internship
- can start the internship as soon as possible
- are available for a longer duration, 1 month and onwards
- are from Delhi and neighboring cities only
- have relevant skills and interests in the creative dispute resolution industry
- Should have good written and oral communication skills with the passion to drive innovation
- Should be well versed in Relationship Development, Global Marketing, Email communications, telephone conversations
Besides the monthly internship, which will be min Rs. 5000/- plus Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours.
What would intern learn in this internship?
Other than developing a thorough understanding of work in the development phase of a new startup, candidates will also learn the practical insights of the dispute resolution industry and how it operates. Candidates will also gain the hands-on skills of relationships and practice development. This internship will also teach you how to position your views strategically and write in an effective and engaging manner that can make an impact.
How to apply
Please send your CV’s to Sonali Singh on email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should mention the start date and end date of their internship. FICM recruits interns for one month and longer duration.