GNLU-Centre for Corporate and Competition Law (GCCCL) in collaboration with GNLU-Khaitan & Co. M&A Fellowship is inviting submissions for the first edition of its book, ‘Evolving Jurisprudence in Mergers & Acquisitions’. The book will carry an ISBN number.
Students enrolled in a graduate/post-graduate level law course with a recognized Law University, researchers, professionals or academicians are invited to contribute their original, unsolicited and unpublished papers/chapters for the book.
The following is an inclusive list of suggested themes that the submissions may elaborate:
- Sectoral impact of mergers and acquisitions
- Recent trends in mergers and acquisitions in India
- Legal issues involved in cross border M&A’s.
- Interface between mergers and acquisitions and other laws
- Procedural aspects of M&A’s.
- Comparative Analysis of the Indian legal M&A framework with foreign jurisdictions.
- Submissions should be within the range of 4000 words – 10000 words including footnotes and must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- The entry must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Chapter/
Article/ Paper contribution for M&A Publication’.
- The body of the e-mail must specify the name(s) of the author(s).
- The paper may be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ and PDF format. The author(s) are
required to send the following details in a separate word document along with
Name of the College / Institute / University/ Firm/ Office:
Programme Enrolled & Year/ Position/ Occupation:
- The last date for submissions is 12 July, 2018.
- Paper Submission: July 12, 2018.
- Plagiarism Check and Report: July 14, 2018. (Report sent to author(s) and 5 days for revision and corrections)
- Final Submission of Papers: July 20, 2018.
- Student Review: July 27, 2018.
- Blind Peer Review Process: August 3, 2018.
Faculty Advisor: Dr. Deesha Khaire (email@example.com)
Research Associate (M&A): Ms. Aparna Pandey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information on the Book, the paper submission process and the themes, please refer to this notification.
This post was first published on: June 28, 2018