Evaldesign is looking for bright young people keen on understanding Education in India, and who are able to think on their feet, take decisions and solve problems on the ground.
We have an exciting project funded by Google for evaluating the impact of Tablet based learning for 600 students in 10 schools in South Delhi. Graduates and Undergraduates from any field of study are encouraged to apply as long as you are open to learning and exploring.
The Interns will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining first degree contact with 2 low-income private schools. Forging partnership with other schools in the neighbourhood to enable the entry of students from Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Facilitating learning session of 1 hour per day per classroom – a total of 4 one-hour sessions per day
- Recording and logging student interaction and the process of implementation of the intervention
- Administering two assessments- baseline and endline for the said classes in English and Mathematics
- Collecting and recording question slips from the students and documenting any other interesting observations from the classroom
- Ensuring equipment safety and usability
- Ensuring the compliance of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed with the school, including maintaining the stipulated research conditions
Additionally, Evaldesign is partnering with IndusAction to establish relations with schools to assist in the launch of Project Eklavya. The interns will also be responsible for assisting IndusAction in implementation of Project Eklavya during the period of internship
Stipend: A stipend of Rs 5,000/- per month will be given to cover travel and food costs
Time commitment: Six hours per day for ten weeks beginning the 6th January.
Click here to apply.