About Nation and Nationalism
Amity Law School, Gurugram takes an initiative in the persuasion of revolution, through the 2nd National Essay Writing Competition on Nation and Nationalism, 2018 to invoke feelings of patriotism and to establish the fact that Indians are enthusiastic about the growth and development of our country, in spite of being disapproving of certain unnecessary regulations set by the government.
Our panel consists of learned and esteemed academicians who have years of experience as Senior Professors and Deans of various National Institutes of the country. The event is supported by Indian Lawyers Association.
Theme of the Essay
Nation and Nationalism
- Religious Majoritarianism and Nationalism
- Anti-National and Anti-government
- Minority rights and Nationalism
- Journalism – Is the Indian Media Anti-people?
The Competition is open for all students or professionals pursuing/completed Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses in/from any recognized University across the country.
- Fees: Rs. 400 for single authors and Rs. 500 for Co-authors.
- Mode of Payment: Registration Fees should be paid online via Legal Bites Portal.
- Single Author: Click Here
- Co-Author: Click Here
- A confirmation mail will be sent on approval of registration.
- Date of Release: 1st August 2018
- Last Date of Registration: 25th August 2018
- Last Date of Submission: 10th September 2018
- Announcement of Result: 20th September 2018
No submission will be accepted after the last date of submission.
- 1st Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Medal + Cash Prize
- 2nd Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Medal + Cash Prize
- 3rd Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Medal + Cash Prize
Shortlisted Essays will be published in our newsletter. Certificate of Participation will be given to all the participants.
For any further details or queries, please write to email@example.com or call –
- Priya Kotwani: +91 70428 61747
- Abhilasha Yadav: +91 81306 69436
Click Here to download brochure.
This post was first published on:
1 Aug 2018