The Eleventh Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship testifies to the institute’s pursuit of excellence and clear contribution to entrepreneurship education, training, research and institution building within India and internationally.
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI) derives much satisfaction in assisting and building entrepreneurship development institutes in countries namely, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam. Based on the successful establishment of these institutes, EDI has been further assigned by Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India to help build entrepreneurship development institutes in five countries of the African Region and Uzbekistan.
As India’s preeminent institute of entrepreneurship education and research, EDI invites researchers, educators and practitioners in the field of entrepreneurship to participate in and contribute to the Eleventh Biennial
Call for Papers
Conference on Entrepreneurship to be held during February 18-20, 2015 at EDI, Ahmedabad.
In keeping with ten biennial conferences over the past 20 years, the Eleventh Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship continues to be an established forum for researchers, educators and practitioners to share their ideas and research results with other researchers and thinkers in the field, exchange feedback and hone their own research pursuits.
Whereas researchers are invited to contribute papers and reports that bear upon and enfold the field of entrepreneurship theory and practice, some indicative themes are:
1. Entrepreneurship: Perspectives & Practices
2. Entrepreneurship Education and Pedagogy
3. Pan India Entrepreneurship
4. Innovation and Entrepreneurship
5. Entrepreneurship in the SME Sector
7. Family Enterprises
8. Social Entrepreneurship
9. Women’s Entrepreneurship
10. Sectoral Entrepreneurship (e.g.)
(c) Healthcare Entrepreneurship
(d) Tourism Entrepreneurship, etc.
1. Contributors may e-mail their submissions and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. An Abstract (about 200 words) should be submitted through email by November 15, 2014.
3. An electronic version (MS Word) of the full paper should be submitted by December 15, 2014. Full papers (less than 4000 words, typed double space) must adhere to formatting and referencing guidelines of academic/professional journals.
4. Papers (less than 4000 words, typed double space) must adhere to formatting and referencing guidelines of academic/professional journals.
5. Acceptance decisions on papers will be made by January 09, 2015.
Delegates to the conference shall be the guests of EDI. The EDI will meet on-campus boarding, lodging and conference kit expenses for paper presenters. Need based and limited support for travel expenses by rail/road may be considered for Ph.D. candidates whose papers are accepted for presentation in the conference.