Electricity laws Online Certificate Course is India’s First Online Course in the world based on Electricity Act, 2003. It was launched by Justice Surendra Kumar, Judge, Appellate Tribunal of Electricity (APTEL).
The course has been drafted by Energy Law Expert Sh. Raj Singh Niranjan (Author of the First Book on Electricity Laws published by Universal Publications).
This Course is highly recommended for Law students to equip them with the Overview / basics of Energy Laws which is the most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Needless to mention that energy Sector is the largest employer of Law Graduates in corporate world.
Unfortunately, in most of the Law Colleges in India Energy Laws is not a compulsory subject in their Curriculum. This Course is designed to bridge this gap and to make the holistic development of Law students and to make them capable of handling issues in Energy sector for better employment opportunities.
Why choose this course
- For Law Students
- India’s first Online Certificate Course on Electricity Laws.
- Will improve employability in the power sector, which is one of the largest recruiter in the world.
- Will improve your CV and renders expertise domain knowledge.
- Electricity laws is rarely covered in law courses, therefore will provide an upper hand/added advantage to law students who are opting this course.
- For professionals
- Will help in understanding the power sector and in turn providing quality professional services.
- Will improves your CV to get empaneled as advisers in power sector companies.
- For Managers who are working in Energy PSUs and Private Energy Companies.
- Will improve performance appraisal.
- Will help in assisting the organization in the regulatory/legal/secretarial compliance in terms of Electricity Act, 2003 and allied legislations.
The Registration for the Batch C (July to September-2018) will be closed on 30th June 2018.
For any queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Registrar, Sh R.K. Tiwary @ 08860635075/09810070075/ 011-26943664/26970075
Click here to view details and register online.
This post was first published on:
13 Jun 2018