Advocate-on-record and Standing Counsel at the Supreme Court of India, Adv Shuvodeep Roy requires Junior Associates for his litigation work at New Delhi.
Nature of duties of Junior Associates, inter alia,will include:
- Legal research and preparing briefs/ Case notes;
- Drafting Original Applications, Appeals, Writ Petitions and Suits before Tribunals and High Court of Delhi and SLPs, WPs and other drafting work before the Supreme Court;
- Supervise filing of cases before Supreme Court , High Court and Tribunal;
- Conferences and Assistance in hearing before Supreme Court, High Court and Tribunals;
- Any administrative work relating to cases etc.
At least 2-3 years.
Applicants may send their CVs to email: email@example.com
Contact nos. 9990407174 (Chandraveer Prasad) & 9718776540 (Chhotu,clerk).