SVKM’s Pravin Gandhi College of Law is organising a one day Debate Competition under the “Constitutional Law and Policy Reforms Society” on April 8, 2017 in the college premises.
The topic is “NJAC is necessary to maintain Judicial Accountability in India”.
- Participation is restricted to the first sixteen (16) teams on a first come first serve basis.
- Registration fee is Rs 500 payable by Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “Pravin Gandhi College of Law”.
- The participating colleges must send the duly filled registration form with the team details along with the DD on or before April 3, 2017 to Pravin Gandhi College of Law, 8th Floor, Mithibai Campus, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai – 400056.
- Also email a soft copy of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Debate- CLPRS”.
In case of further clarifications, send an email to email@example.com.
You can also contact: Sanjana Sen (+91 9820512396) & Suhani Merchant (+91 8108311131) (Core Members, CLPRS).
- The official invite of the event is available here.
- The rules and regulations of the CLPRS Debate are available here.
- The registration form is available here.