About the organization
Cyber Intelligence Alliance (CIA) is a non-profit collective of lawyers and individuals of various background working towards the cause of curbing cyber fraud in India through technology, research and awareness. This project has been started by the founders of Ipleaders.in and beforethecourt.com.
About the programme
Applications are invited for two posts:
- District Ambassador: Volunteers will be chosen to represent their district in the organization as well as the act as a liaison between district police/administration and CIA.
- Intelligence officer: Volunteers will be chosen to assist in data analysis and processing to generate intelligence which will be helpful in curbing cyber-crime.
The volunteers will stay connected to CIA through online platform and work towards the following goals:
- Assist CIA’s initiatives in collecting and processing cyber fraud complaints.
- Engage in developing and spreading awareness about cyber fraud and other cyber-crimes.
- Spreading awareness and education of human rights issues through dialogues, discussions, seminars, debates etc.
- The volunteers will also get the opportunity to interact with senior police officers and district administration while furthering CIA’s objects.
- The volunteers will get a real-world perspective on cyber laws in India as they will be directly involved in CIA’s initiative.
- All active volunteers will get certificates for their contribution to the program.
11:59 PM, 15th June 2018
District Ambassadors: Lawyers or any high-spirited individuals well versed with Code of Criminal Procedure.
Intelligence Officers: Individuals experienced in data analysis and or trained in handling big data.
- Fill out this form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Note: The volunteers will only be required to put in a limited number of hours in a week so as to not affect their academic routine.
Location of work
Most of the work will be done through internet and phone.
You can also email us at email@example.com to ask any query you might have.
Office Address: 33A, 1st Floor,M. B. Main Road, Saidul Ajab, Delhi:110030
Visit our website for more information.