CPJ College is organising 3rd National Law Festival “LOI FIESTA-2018″ at the College Campus on 16th – 17th March, 2018 on the theme “International Humanitarian Law” in which we will be conducting National Level Events, i.e., National Conference, National Moot Court Competition, National Quiz Competition, National Legal Drafting Competition & National Client Counseling Competition and expect around 40 teams from all over India to participate in the same.
Call for Papers
The Advanced Conference aims at providing humanitarian professionals with relevant background knowledge in International Humanitarian Law (IHL). The programme is designed to encourage discussions and debates on the main IHL issues arising in today’s armed conflicts.
The Conference will also enhance the capacity of lecturers and researchers to teach and research IHL contemporary issues, addressing both substantive and pedagogical aspects.
1. Changing Nature of Armed Conflict.
2. International Humanitarian Law and Peacemaking Operations.
3. Autonomous Weapon System and International Humanitarian Law.
4. Protection of Environment During Armed Conflict.
5. Individual Criminal Responsibility for the Violation of International Humanitarian Law.
6. Individual Criminal Responsibility for the Crime of Aggression.
7. Activation of International Criminal Court Jurisdiction over Crime of Aggression.
8. Women and International Humanitarian Law.
9. Technology Asymmetry and the Law of Armed Conflicts.
10. New Technology of Warfare: Cyber Warfare, Autonomous Weapon System.
- Send a soft copy in MS Word format and hard copy (Font: “Times New Roman”/ Size 12 and 1.5 line spacing with normal print margin) of the abstract and full paper not exceeding 8 pages including statistical data, figures and other annexure as per the schedule given below.
- At the end of the paper, there should be a brief profile of the author with Email ID, contact number and address.
- Articles received after the stipulated deadline will not be entertained for presentation in the Conference.
- Certificate for actual participation shall be issued after completion of your presentation.
- No certificate shall be issued in absentia and there shall be no refund of registration charges at any stage.
- Further, forward a copy to the following Email id: email@example.com.
- Selected papers will be published as a book with ISBN number.
Last date for Submission of abstract: 20 February, 2018
Confirmation of Abstract Acceptance: 21 February, 2018
Last date for Submission of full paper: 28 February, 2018
Confirmation of Paper Acceptance by Organizing Committee: 5 March, 2018
Last Date for Submission of Registration Form along with Registration Fees: 8 March, 2018
Date of the Conference: 16 -17 March, 2018
The last date of registration for all the events is: 28 February, 2018.
- Registration Fee for the entire festival: Rs. 5000/-
- Only one team is allowed from one college/ Institution.
- Maximum number of 4 participants along with one faculty member will be allowed in one team.
- Boarding/lodging arrangements will be in place from 15 March (Evening) to 18 March (Morning).
- The registration fee for each team is Rs. 5000/- which is to be deposited in the account of the college through NEFT (National Fund Transfer) mechanism.
- The account No. 0113000107645035 with Punjab National Bank, SME Branch, Anaj Mandi, Narela, Delhi-110040, having IFSC CODE No. PUNB0491400.
- The fee shall be deposited in the name of Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies by 28 February, 2018.
- The participation fee can also be paid through Paytm .i.e. 9873037101
- The last date for the confirmation of registration is 28 February, 2018 by an e-mail containing the details of the participating college, the team members, their contact no.s and their email ids to confirm registration on firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned copies of registration forms and also of receipt obtained on depositing registration fees.
- Once the Team Registration fee of Rs. 5000 has been deposited, the concerned team will be eligible to participate in all the events of Loi Fiesta.
Loi Fiesta Email: email@example.com
Loi Fiesta Control Room Ph No.: +91-9599010432 / +91-9599010434
This post was first published on: February 14, 2018