About the ADR Cell
IFIM Law School, a promising legal institution; is making fast strides in the horizon of legal education. The Alternate Dispute Redressal Cell was set up in the year 2017 in IFIM Law School.
It is a complete student run body functioning under the guidance of Asst. Prof. Apoorvi Shrivastava, Faculty Coordinator with an avowed objective of developing skills regarding various ADR mechanisms among students and entire legal fraternity through practical training, workshops, papers and discussions.
The Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) is a team of like-minded professionals who share the vision of promoting the use of consensual dispute resolution (CDR). Conceptualized by law and psychology graduates, The PACT grew up along the shores of Goa, is currently headquartered in New Delhi, and has begun working on projects beyond India.
About the Programme
IFIM Law School in partnership with Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) is organising the consensual dispute resolution. Boot Camp is the combination of theory and practice simulation for the better understanding of consensual dispute resolution mechanism and its importance.
Through this camp, student will gain an opportunity to learn:
- Basics of Negotiation- Verbal/ Non-Verbal Techniques
- Understanding the legal context to mediation/conciliation in India
- What skills make a mediator different from conciliator
- Learn techniques of negotiation and neutral facilitation
- To deal with difficult negotiators
- Specially drafted role plays and inclusive evaluation for better understanding of CDR
- Scope of conflict resolution in India
- Last date for registration: 9th September, 2018
- Boot Camp Dates: 17th-18th September , 2018
Rs. 1500/- to be paid through internet banking or demand draft. Details of payee is provided in registration form.
Soft copy of the Registration Form and reference number of the payment details shall be forwarded to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of Demand Draft hard copy needs to be sent to IFIM Law School.
Note: Accommodation and TA/DA will not be provided to the participants. In case someone wants assistance with regard to accommodation arrangements, they can contact us. Accommodation charge shall be borne by the participants.
For further details contact:
- 9754531999, (Apoorvi Shrivastava, Faculty In-charge)
- 9482442465, (Meghana R, Student In-charge)
- 9847971963, (Akshay Shams, Student Member)
- 7777077004, (Sathyam, Student Member)
Registration Form: Click here
Camp Module: Click here
This post was first published on:
21 Aug 2018