About the International Conference
The ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad has taken an initiative to organize an International Conference on “Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws: Global Response”from 1st to 3rd March, 2019 to create a platform and discuss issues and challenges faced, opportunities and prospective to protect the interests of the investors and stakeholders on the introduction of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
This conference is being organized in association with Delaware School of Law, Widener University, Wilmington, USA and the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI.).
Venue: ICFAI, Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad
- Emerging Jurisprudence in Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy: Changing Rules of the Game
- IBC & Global Scenario
- Cross-Border Investments and Insolvency Process
- Utility Professionals in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Process
- Adjudicating Mechanism and Challenges
- Corporate Insolvency and Liquidation – A Road Map
- Insolvency Professionals and Practices.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law and Regulatory Mechanism
- Economic and Social Perspectives of Insolvency Law
- IBBI Interface with Banks
- Economic Impact of Insolvency – an International Perspective
- Creditor and Debtor Incentives in Insolvency
- Enterprise Value of Firms in Insolvency
(The above themes are not exhaustive but only indicative. We invite papers from any other allied areas relating to the Conference theme.)
The intended participants must submit an abstract of 500 words denoting clearly the focus of the paper, research and relevance to the theme of the conference. Abstracts should be sent by 17th December 2018.The abstract must begin with a separate page containing the Author’s name, affiliation, email id and contact number.
The full papers should preferably be formatted in the APA Style. It should be written in less than 6000 words, including tables, exhibits, references and appendices.
- Font type- Times New Roman
- Font size- 12
- Line spacing- 1.5
- Alignment- Justified
- Citation- 19th bluebook
The abstracts and the full papers must be sent by an email to: email@example.com
|Abstract submission deadline
||December 17, 2018
|Early bird registration
||January 14, 2019
|Final date of registration
||February 18, 2019
|Full Paper submission
||February 25, 2019
||March 1, 2 and 3, 2019
For further information and latest updates, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
Dr. Kama Raju Chitrapu, Assistant Professor, ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad – 501 203
Email: email@example.com, Mobile: +91-98492 39783
For details view the brochure here and registration form given here.