The International Conference on Current Development in Law Society & Economy will he held at MATS Law School Raipur on 7th October 2018.
“Contributions to be considered for chapters in a Book with ISBN”
All the final submission shall be subjected to blind peer review and plagiarism check subsequent to which the selected papers will be considered for publication in an Edited Book (with ISBN) which will be released during the inaugural ceremony of International conference on 7th October 2018.
- Overall Best Research Paper
- Best presentation per technical session (10 parallel technical sessions expected)
Call for Papers
The Conference invites research papers from academicians, industry experts, students of law or those related to the field. The papers must be accompanied by an abstract (of not more than 250 words) and must apply research skills such as a specific research methodology, research questions, hypothesis and objectives of the research.
The aim of the Conference is to promote the exchange of knowledge and views of educationists, jurists, practicing professionals, social activists, and individuals in their areas of interest, relating to social justice and social change. It will provide a platform for sharing knowledge, practices, and perspectives from distinct academic communities, professionals, and vocationalists.
MATS Law School, MATS University, Raipur (C.G.) extends a warm invitation to participants to present and publish papers on any one of the following themes and related allied topics:
- Administration of Criminal Justice System
- Admiralty Law
- Air and Space Law
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Banking and Commercial Laws
- Constitution and Constitutionalism
- Cyber Security
- Financial Crimes
- Gender, Identity, Politics and Law
- Human Rights
- Industrial and Environmental Issues
- Intellectual Property Rights
- International Humanitarian Law
- International Trade Laws
- Juvenile Justice
- Law and Literature
- Law, Economics and Management Studies
- Law, Medicine and Ethics
- Law, Society and Religion
- Legal Education
- Media & Law
- National and International Taxation Issues
- Personal Laws in Changing Times
- Public and Private International Law
- Sexual Offences
The abstracts would be peer reviewed by the organising committee and only shortlisted abstracts would be invited to submit final papers. The final paper should be submitted after the intimation of acceptance of abstract. The final submission, shall be concluded within the prescribed deadline.
Who Can Participate?
- Research Scholars
- Social Activists
- NGO Personnels
- Abstracts should be submitted via this link (Gmail account required).
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors only.
- Please name your attachment as follows: <personal name><family name>_<abstract> e.g. if author’s name is Rohan Khanna then the file name should be RohanKhanna_abstract.
- Accompany your abstract with a brief profile of not more than 50 words. (In the same file just below abstract)
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the suggested themes for the Conference and allied themes.
- Contributors will ONLY be notified in case of acceptance of the abstracts submitted on the website on 5/06/2018 and an e-mail with a link for submission of full paper will be sent to you by 6/06/2018 1200 hrs. Rejection of abstract will NOT be notified.
- By submitting an abstract you grant the organizers permission to publish the abstract in hard copy and electronic formats for distribution during Conference.
- The conference conveners reserve the right to accept and reject abstracts for inclusion in the program.
- The invitation to submit an abstract or the acceptance of an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration fee costs.
- Presenters must be registered conference participants before their papers can be scheduled into the program.
- In case of Co-authorship both the authors are required to pay the registration fee separately.
- In case of Co-authorship, at least one author must attend the conference to present the paper, in case paper is selected.
- The abstract should be in following format:
- Main Text: Times New Roman, Font Size 12 & Line spacing 1.5, Justified
- Footnote: Times New Roman, Font Size 10 & Line spacing 1, Justified
- 1 inch margins on all the four size.
- Paper size: A4
- 250 words Max
- All submission are to be made in MS word format only.
|Last Date for Abstract Submission||10/06/2018|
|Notification of Selected Abstracts||15/06/2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Full Paper||01/08/2018|
|Notification of Selected Final Paper||05/08/2018|
|Last Date for Registration & Payment of requisite fees (With publication)||20/08/2018|
|Last Date for Registration Payment of requisite fees (Without publication & only presentation)||20/09/2018|
* We are not accepting any abstract/full paper via e-mail. Any such submission will automatically be rejected. For submission of abstract please refer ‘Abstract Submissions & Guidelines‘ and for final submission please refer ‘Final Submission & Guidelines‘.
** Registrations & Submissions after 20th August 2018 will not be considered for publication as a Chapter in the Edited book and will only be allowed for participation and presentation in the international conference for which due recognition will be issued.
- Students (under graduate/post graduate): INR 1600 (per participant)
- Academicians, Professionals & Research Scholars: INR 2000 (per participant)
- International participants: USD 40 (per participant) (Applicable conversion rate of the date of payment)
- Ms. Jaskirat Kaur, Assistant Professor, MLS (+91-8447794501)
- Mr. Amit Srivasan, Assistant Professor, MLS (+91-8871866027)
- Mr. , Assistant Professor, MLS (+91-)