The Indian Youth Economic Association and the Faculty of Law, Delhi University are organizing the National Conference on Law, Economics & Technology 2018 on 16th and 17th November 2018 at the Conference Centre, Delhi University.
The conference will host eminent guest speakers from the bar and the bench, organize workshops for students and publish a journal by inviting papers. Academic papers are invited on the following topics:
- Law & Economics in antitrust and competitive markets
- The Science & Economics of Intellectual Property Law
- The Economics, Law & Practice of Real Estate in India
- The Law & Practice of Insolvency & Bankruptcy after the 2018 Ordinance
- The way forward for Domestic and International Commercial Arbitration
- The legal standing of technologies such as Blockchain & Artificial Intelligence
- The use of emerging technologies to rationalize the legal system and reducing pendency
The basic guidelines are as follows:
- All papers should be between 3000 and 5000 words and must conform to the Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition of Citation Methodology.
- Up to two co-authors per paper are allowed. Academicians, students, researchers, lawyers and other experts from within the legal community may send in papers.
- Final Drafts are to be sent to email@example.com by 11:59 pm on 10th November 2018. Any submissions after the given date will be subject to the approval of the Editorial Board for their acceptance.
- Papers will be reviewed by one or more members of the editorial board to be compiled into a journal for publication. Authors may also choose to present their papers on 16th or 17th November 2018.
- To get formatting details and other guidelines, please click here.
- To register as a participant, kindly click here.
- A tentative schedule for the conference is available here.
- No fee will be charged from participants or paper presenters.
For any other details kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91 9818303780.
Click here for official website.